Innovating Challenge Model
The Growth Challenge
Discovering the possibilities for business growth.
How are you going to deal with competition?
- Identifying the PARTS
- Identifying the existing Value Structure
- Resolving the Threat/Opportunity paradox
- Aligning Strategic Intent with the Business Model
The Idea Challenge
Inventing new solutions that matter to the user and the supplier.
How are you going to deal with customers?
- Changing the User Experience and Creating New Value
- Resolving the Trouble/Novelty paradox
- Aligning Competitive Position with the Business Plan
The Development Challenge
High speed, reliable, new product development.
How will you generate profits?
- Changing the Business Experience and Capturing New Value
- Resolving the Invention/Delivery paradox
- Aligning Demand Side with Supply Side Value
The Rate-of-Change Challenge
Setting the stage for acceptance and adoption of a new solution.
How are you going to change your competitive position?
- Changing the Market Experience through New Value Adoption
- Resolving the Momentum/Friction paradox
- Aligning Business Performance with Distinctive Differentiation
Innovating = Innovation
New Value Created, Captured, and Adopted